Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
...waiting for a SF Q45 OR.
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD:
(1) authentic Like-New (less than 50rds) German made Walther PPS M2 LE with all items (case, manual, lock, and 3 magazines (8rd, 7rd, 6rd). This particular PPS M2 is in excellent condition with no issues of any kind and no damage whatsoever to any part of it. (FYI, this PPS M2 was NOT included in the Walther Recall of Nov 16, 2018). I am also including the following items as a bundle with the sale of this fine handgun:

• Meprolight Tru-Dot #18802 Night Sights (gunsmith installed to replace/improve regular phosphoric sights)
  • Four (4) extra 8 round magazines, one (1) extra 7 round magazine (total of 8 magazines with this bundled sale)
  • Talon Grips Rubber Texture stick-on gun grip set (black and unused)
  • Concealment Express Kydex IWB Holster (matte black w/ 1.5" clip)
  • Pole Craft Low-Profile Kydex IWB Holster (matte black w/ 1.5" clip)
  • Elite Survival Systems Nylon IWB Holster (black w/ 1.5" metal clip)

Asking price for everything is $500 including shipping from my GA based FFL to your FFL anywhere in the U.S. (PayPal, Money Order, bank draft/cashier's check; no trades). Please see attached pictures, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns (PM me anytime). Many more pictures are available or can be provided upon request. The Serial Number is "redacted" for security purposes, but do trust that this is authentic and that this is NOT a scam or other nefarious dealing. I am parting ways with this fine EDC to make room for a new piece. Thank you for looking, and continue to stay safe out there!

Reactions: APPPQs

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Extra pictures... (more/different pictures available on request, just let me know)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thank you Sir. An honor and pleasure working with great people & patriots such as yourself.

A note to all, " P99AS40Lover " is good to go. Have a good one, stock up, and stay safe!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts