Walther Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update: I actually didn’t sell this. When the ranges were finally allowed to reopen, I took this along with my new SF and love them both...I’m gonna keep both! But I gotta say, that SF is pretty sweet!

This PPQ M1 has never been fired. I had the slide milled and the faces cerakoted by L&M which totaled $165 plus some shipping. Since then, our illustrious governor has kept all ranges closed and I have note even fired it. And now I bought a Q4 SF.

In some of the photos I have the plate and an optic mounted for illustration purposes, they are not included.

Only the PPQ is for sale. It is new and UN fired (although I may have used the mags in another M1 once but they are very clean).

$450 for the gun, ready for your choice of optic plates from Walther. I will let this steel plate (for Trijicon Mount) go with the gun for another $75 if you really want it.

Shipping from my FFL to yours will be $50.

Therefore:
PPQ M1 with milled slide including FFL shipping: $500 total
Walther steel plate for Trijicon: additional $75 (if you want it)

If you live in Virginia, let’s just meet up and save you the shipping (must have all the right ID and execute a bill of sale, or we can meet at my FFL in Richmond).

Payment via PayPal F&F, USPS money order, cashier’s or certified check.

Please note that most banks are closed in Virginia except for drive through and the ONE branch I can get to is a half hour away so there may be delay in me getting to the bank and your check clearing. F&F might be

1 - 1 of 1 Posts