Walther Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS (CO): P99 with 7 factory mags ($550)...

Hello All:

I am selling my full-size Walther P99 with a total of 7 factory magazines. All are 15-round mags. The gun was purchased in 2018 and not shot much but was carried. It is in excellent condition and has less than 200 rounds through the gun. Included are all the factory backstops and front sights as well as paperwork. The gun is bone stock otherwise.

I am asking $550 shipped for the gun and magazines. I am in Denver, Colorado and can meet someone for a face to face but the gun will still have to go through an FFL. We can discuss price for that as well. I will ship the gun via Fedex or have my local FFL ship to your FFL.

I also have some TT Gunleather holsters as well that I will sell to the buyer at a good deal. However they are left-handed and I will be selling them on here.

I am getting rid of the gun as I used it for work but I am now being forced to switch to a Glock 17.

If there is any interest please comment on this thread or send me a Private Message. It is first come first serve.

Thanks and please stay safe. Below are pictures of the actual gun in question.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OP has embedded the imgur URL almost right, but not quite.

Instead of https://imgur.com/mBM8Djf he needs to put https://i.imgur.com/mBM8Djf.jpg

And suddenly, it works! PFM!

Thank you for the help. I corrected them. I have been busy and haven't been paying as much attention as I wanted to. Once again thank you for the help.

If anyone wants the pics emailed to them just PM me your email address and I will email them to you.

Once again thank you Kar98.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump to the Top. I now have some positive feedback on this forum if youre concerned about my lack of posts here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
WTS (CO): P99 with 7 factory mags ($550)...

Hello All:

I am selling my full-size Walther P99 with a total of 7 factory magazines. All are 15-round mags. The gun was purchased in 2018 and not shot much but was carried. It is in excellent condition and has less than 200 rounds through the gun. Included are all the factory backstops and front sights as well as paperwork. The gun is bone stock otherwise.

I am asking $550 shipped for the gun and magazines. I am in Denver, Colorado and can meet someone for a face to face but the gun will still have to go through an FFL. We can discuss price for that as well. I will ship the gun via Fedex or have my local FFL ship to your FFL.

I also have some TT Gunleather holsters as well that I will sell to the buyer at a good deal. However they are left-handed and I will be selling them on here.

I am getting rid of the gun as I used it for work but I am now being forced to switch to a Glock 17.

If there is any interest please comment on this thread or send me a Private Message. It is first come first serve.

Thanks and please stay safe. Below are pictures of the actual gun in question.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts