Walther Forums banner

Small world - P5 SC on sale

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  PPK-Doxies 
#1 ·
Was just talking yesterday about beginning a search for one.
For a couple of reasons I didn’t “pull the trigger” here and am posting for general interest.

EDIT: Sorry bout that. Pic looks very poor uploaded here.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Appears to be a P5 (not a P5C) "Cat 1062" 2 barrel package. Made for the Italian market. The 7.65 Para (30 Luger) barrel SHOULD have the Serial # that matches the frame and slide, the 9mm barrel should have NO serial number. Would bet it has no import marks too.

Some classic Walther collector needs to grab this, not many produced/released with both barrels. Price is good too.

How do I know?.......

Attachments

#10 · (Edited)
Wow, Cabela's needs to review procedures with their Gun Library staff.

Went out to the Ft Worth location Saturday (mentioned I've purchased a few classic firearms from that location), wanted to transfer to Ft Worth location (pay $25 fee), talk price and get details on the P5 (Is it import marked? Are the 2 Walther mags original to gun (marked 9x19/7.65Para)? Any feed ramp wear? Any frame rail deformation from the dropping lock block?.....So many questions!).
Was told I need contact the Cabela's where the firearm is currently located to pay the $25 transfer fee, also to direct all questions to them. Emailed the gun location Sunday (provided my cell# in the email, in case someone wanted to talk gun details).
Got an email reply Monday, was informed there are no import marks, and I need to talk price and arrange transfer (pay $25 fee) with the Ft Worth location.

Life is too short. I don't do "run around".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.