·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Reactions: halfmoonclip

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Somebody's gonna pay it. Also, base price is $768.00. The fancy ones for $1,122.00 come with mo'better magazines, commemorative box and "US Gov. Model M17" (or words to that effect) markings.
Also, I figure if you were to order 421,000 of them, they'd make you a good price, too, LOL.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The "Need" for the Latest and Greatest.

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
I may be interested, why not.

After all, I have a Para GI Expert 14.45 wideframe 1911 and Beretta M9A1 (with "G" style Brigadier slide, target/recessed crown stainless barrel, swappable battle U-notch rear/Trijicon front sights and full Wilson Combat treatment (action tune, trigger, mag guide, de-horn, 16 Beretta PVD coated sand resistant (15rd) and 13 Mec-Gar M9 (20rd, +2 bases on all) mags, no plastic ANYTHING.......).

Oh, wait, it's a SIG???? I swore off new SIGs last year. THAT'S why not!

Besides, it may be the military sidearm, but it's still just Tupperware.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Yeah I really don't have any interest in their products anymore. I like a few of their 1911s, but to me they're no better or worse than Kimbers.

I'd still rather have an M9 if I had to have a military sidearm in my collection.

·
Super Moderator
7,317 Posts
Yeah, I have a GI 1911 and an M9 marked 92, so down the road I may have to have one of these, or not. Not for over a grand.
Moon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts