Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a Sig 365XL end of July, ordered it 3 months prior, shot it like it would like it better maybe if Sig would release there Romeo Zero for it? been on order through Optic Planet for 2 months??
contact Sig and they just say soon?

Reactions: extremist

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Probably would have bought a Helcat if I new it would take 3 months to get the XL and now another 3 to get there optic, I dont believe it will shoot that good that I would ever recommend a Sig to anyone and wish I did not buy now!

·
Super Moderator
7,155 Posts
Have a look over at Sig Talk, you may find better answers.
Personally, pretty happy with most things Sig.
Moon

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
better answers?? Sig have told me that they have not even started to ship them to anyone? why advertise a pistol, let retailers sell it and then sit in limbo, for both the pistol(I do have now finally) but the optic thats only designed for that Sig 365XL , magazine articles out thee and people have done test on it not the general public, the company has a oh well attitude. I have a few guns, Walters, S&W, Beretta, Benelli, Browning, and a few more, In my opinion I have never dealt with a less caring attitude than SIG! NEVER AGAIN!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I am on a Sig buying spree right now. Have two on the way and getting ready to order a third 🙂.

I honestly think they are overwhelmed right now with orders with the the 365 and some of their rifles.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts