Walther Forums banner

1081 - 1100 of 1122 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Drooling! 😛 Green with envy! 🤢 Very, very, very nice.👌 Congratulations. 👍 Santa must've liked you a lot.🎅

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Drooling! 😛 Green with envy! 🤢 Very, very, very nice.👌 Congratulations. 👍 Santa must've liked you a lot.🎅
BTA actually wanted a Pardini GT9 6" (new OR slightly used). He has a hard time putting my Pardini GT9 6" down when we shoot together.
It seems Pardini USA has none in stock, and are unsure when/IF more are coming.
Their process for those interested in attempting to purchase a Pardini is something like........'pay us IN FULL for the handgun, give us a few weeks to see if we can acquire it, then we'll let you know how long the wait MIGHT be'. 🤪
This is what led him to purchasing a target gun........

Reactions: imaoldfart

·
Registered
6 Posts
View attachment 96069
BTA actually wanted a Pardini GT9 6" (new OR slightly used). He has a hard time putting my Pardini GT9 6" down when we shoot together.
It seems Pardini USA has none in stock, and are unsure when/IF more are coming.
Their process for those interested in attempting to purchase a Pardini is something like........'pay us IN FULL for the handgun, give us a few weeks to see if we can acquire it, then we'll let you know how long the wait MIGHT be'. 🤪
This is what led him to purchasing a target gun........
As Stated Above Yes after speaking with Pardini USA They show GT9 on their site and allow you to purchase them and pay the full amount though as advised from a Representative at Pardini USA reserves the right for a 2 week period to be able to attain the Firearm. If they are unable the money will be refunded, This was really upsetting as it just seems a bit shady from Pardini I really Enjoy the Black Tie Q5 but really was looking forward to a Pardini but after that info I was provided from Pardini this made me move over to Walther.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here are a few of mine. I'm waiting on Model 4 and Model 5 to be shipped. The 6 is a little elusive. Ill be popping into the new member thread to introduce myself as well. I'm hoping I got these images right. The first is what is purported to be a Waffen marked factory u finished PP. The second is another PP with capture papers. Interesting side note...the Capt., Fred D. Shanks, that signed the papers in 1945 went on to open the first ATF office in 1972. The third is a 100 year anniversary issue of the P.38 but the interesting thing there is the Walther. 22 conversion kit with slide, barrel insert and Mag.

pixlr_20210210122755243.jpg
IMG_20210126_130313_580.jpg
SmartSelect_20210210-123310_Instagram.jpg

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Oh no! Got several 1911's, some Beretta's and a couple of CZ's left. Some revolver's too. I don't discriminate, LOL.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
A compact?
Looks to be milled for a red dot too.
Very nice. Make mine 45acp please!

1081 - 1100 of 1122 Posts