Walther Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a good shoulder harness to wear under a coat when it gets cold and stormy outside (it rains a lot where I live). I've been looking around a bit but never see anything that is certain. A while back I bought a nylon one off of Amazon but I could never get it comfortable and the thing was a piece of crap anyhow, one of the belt straps broke after using it twice. Any advice would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
The only experience I've had with a shoulder harness is this one from Heckler & Koch I purchased about 35 years ago. Great design, when you release the snap gun drops down to your side and tether deploys stock. Just what will they think of next. Don't ware a jacket offen here in Florida so don't use much
By the way if your looking for one I couldn't find it on Amazon.
I got a say it does conceal well under a jacket with 15 rd mag installed and 60 rd's on my other shoulder. I quess with my jacket closed I should be good to go with my conceal carry permit ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,497 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Notice anything "Funny" about that P99 in the video? The Guide Rod was sticking out in the front...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts