Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nothing terribly exciting I'm afraid. I didn't spend much time at the Walther booth, but I did notice that the P22 will soon be available with a black frame and nickled slide, or with a black slide and a green frame like the military P99. I didn't see any mention of a .45 P99 or a P99 compact, but like I said, I went through the booth pretty fast.

Mike

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wish the green frame was available when I bought my P22 -my P99 is OD . The P99 with OD frame is an awesome looking gun , I wanted one as soon as they came out . The OD frame look is getting popular - I have seen a Kimber 1911 w/OD frame - pretty nice . On the other hand , the Springfield's XD's have a different tone of green - not as nice looking . Was Walther first to introduce OD on hand guns ?
Vic

·
Registered
19 Posts
i think Wilson Combat may have been the first to do the two tone OD green Black thing on pistols.

at least they were the first that i know of.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Just got my 2003 catalog. It says that the P22 military and two tone will be out mid-2003.

That's the only two things I see that are new this year. Although they have changed the laser markings on the P99 again. The markings are thin instead of thick.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Yup, it's in there.

They also have a new ppk, but from what I've seen of the ppk/s, I won't hold my breath about getting one.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
The catalog shows the PPK in both stainless and blue and says a bi-color is available. Also comes in .32 and .380.

·
Registered
382 Posts
really? hmm,. is this gun availible now?
i dont like US made walthers
but i want a PPK for everyday concealed carry, and i dont want to be carrying around a thousand dollar German one.....

are there any online pics of this gun?
also how much is it seeling for in blue?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts