Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with Todd Jarett at the Blackhawk booth and he told me they had a prototype serpa holster for the P99! Finally. I can't wait. I also got to handle the PPS and I love it. There was a lot of them.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello

How is Todd Jarret related to Blackhawk? I am new to many things gunning, but I recently learned he has been IPSC champion many times, and saw a video in youtube despicting Todd teaching how to shoot that is so impressive, specially when he is shooting

thanks in advance

H

·
Registered
127 Posts
Blackhawk is one of Todd's sponsors, and as such he is one of there spokespersons.

saw a video in youtube despicting Todd teaching how to shoot that is so impressive, specially when he is shooting
If you thought that was something you should see this.

1000 Round Challenge

The whole story is 4 videos, but if you just want to see the shooting, click the 1000 round challenge video.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thanks for posting that WP99Man

Is fun how the guys loading the mags did not catch up at the end, if they had, i think he would of made around 10 minutes flat.

Impressive both shooter and gun.

Sorry for the deviation of the theme.

I hope you guys get your Serpa for P99 any time soon

regards
H

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm jealous nitrex got to go to the SHOT Show. That's great news about the Blackhawk Serpa. Are they making Serpa Level 1 and Level 2 for the P99 or just the Level 2? I don't want to hijack this thread but is the Serpa Level 1 IDPA legal?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts