Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
There could be a number of things. Take a look at the attached chart and see what the causes are for the symptoms.

Slapping the trigger or jerking are the most common causes...but depending on where your shots are landing, it could be something else.

HTH

Jim

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the attachment. I had seen that before but did not know where to find it. I had tried adjusting the sights to impact more right but that didn't help. Anticipating recoil and follow through sounds about right. I had been sick this week and am still a little weak from it. Thanks again.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sportshooter.com -- the logo is on the lower right of the target. They also have a version for lefties. the info comes from the Army training manual -- it's the same thing the Marines use for training here at Quantico. Those guys generally know what they're talking about when it comes to shooting!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had a friend who would constantly shoot left with his Sig p226. After some checking, I found out he was shooting with his right eye, when his left eye is dominant. I'm also right handed and left eye dominant, and it does make a difference.

Try shooting with your other eye.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts