Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Merry Christmas fellow forum members. I just thought I would share some quick pics I took of the 68 ppk I just acquired. I have been waiting years for the oppurtunity to buy a post war German PPK. It is in new condition, unfortunately there is no box, papers or spare mag, but then I didn't pay for them either. I will be looking to put them all together along with plain brownn ppk grips when I find them.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Wow! That's a real beauty! Tell us more, tell us more! Where'd you find it? What'd you pay? They're not very easy to find in that kind of shape anymore.

Merry Christmas back at you!

-Steve

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! That's a real beauty! Tell us more, tell us more! Where'd you find it? What'd you pay? They're not very easy to find in that kind of shape anymore.

Merry Christmas back at you!

-Steve
Sorry, I was out of town a few days. This one was posted on the P38 forum for $800. No one bit on it for a couple weeks, so I contacted the seller and asked if he would be interested in a trade. Turns out he wanted a post war PP (which I had) for a shooter and some cash, so it worked out for both of us. A lady paid him for car repairs using the PPK, which she got from her father's estate. The kids split the guns up and she picked the ppk because it was cute, but never used it and traded it for car repairs later. So the story goes....Anyhow, I am just happy to have one and not pay $1000++ for it. Congrats on your PPS, I just saw your pics, outstanding!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts