Walther Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Duck

I think that this might slow down the average Joe to much to be considered for every day use... but since I don't have one it's just a thought process.... so I am not sure....
However if I recollect my info right... there was also a discussion on the HKPRO forum about those being a pain if they get dirty... they lock up and then you can't get the pistol out ...... do a search...

It sure looks cool.. but I think your chances to find one for the P99 are slim......

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Serpa's are okay but they are a pain if they get caked with mud. Forget about finding one for the P99. This is why I use a Fobus.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I purchased the Blackhawk Serpa holster for my H&K, and have to say that the quality and operation is excellent. There is really no comparison between the Blackhawk holster and the Fobus, the Fobus are junk, I have sold or thrown away every one I had. Knowledgeable and experienced firearms instructors I know advise against using the Fobus for any offcial duty because the pistol can be ripped right out of them destroying the holster. Take a look at those tiny rivets holding the two halves of the fobus together and you can easily see why them come apart. The Blackhawk on the other hand is of much more solid construction and in a class with Bianchi and Galco and the other reputable holster manufacturers. Putting the two side by side is like comparing a Ferrari or Aston Martin to a Yugo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts