Walther Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am considering selling these firearms. Since i've already sold several, I am not desperate to sell what is left. Make a friendly offer, but if its too low, I may hold on to it. Also, I'll consider trading the TPH for a walther or manhurin PP in 22lr.

1. Black walther P99c (QA) in 9mm *** SOLD ***

2. Walther P88 full size. *** PENDING ***

3. Interarms TPH (blued) in 22lr with one oem mag. In excellent condition, wearing nice wood grips (walnut if I remember correctly). Asking $650.
PIcs are here: http://s406.beta.photobucket.com/user/andrewschwabe/library/firearms/walther-tph

4. Full size P88 15rd mags -- these are new milspec beretta 92 mags that I have converted and tested to work in P88 full-size pistol. Excellent milspec heavy duty mags that are 1/2 the cost of OEMs, but perform perfectly unlike the promag garbage. I have 8 of them ready to go at $35 ea. including shipping. I can discount if you order more.

These pistols are located in southeast pennsylvania. The prices do not include shipping, which you should expect to cover to your FFL. Feel free to make an offer. My direct email is [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts