Walther Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post, hope I am not violating a rule but I am saving up some funds for a 2011 and need to get rid of a few things, the P99 needs to go because I don't shoot it. Its a Green on teh bottom, black on top. I have the original box, back strap, test casing and at least 2 15 round magazines and probably 1 10 rounder if not 2. I bought it in the early 2000s , maybe 2002. It is marked SW and has the german nitro markings in excellent shape. I don't want to go crazy asking too little or under price it. Could I get a ball park of what it is worth?

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
This gentleman tried to sell a similar pistol at 500 and apparently had no solid offers so he took it off the market. I assuming anyway.

WTS: P99 Gen 1 OD Green Frame (rare), Mags, Box/Papers...

not sure if it’s the sameP99 as yours.

It’s a weird market . People clamoring for P99s in threads but, as someone who has a 2021 date code for sale here, there have been zero inquiries.
And that OD green P99 is a clean example too.
I looked it over when I picked up the sellers Gen 1 P99 Ti.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I wouldn't sell mine for less than $500.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
I wouldn't sell mine for less than $500.
👍
I wasn't even going to make you an offer below your asking price after seeing the condition and full factory package.
It's worth that and more IMHO.

·
Registered
69 Posts
6172crew:
I have no idea which "market" you would use, if you decide to sell.

Simply to see actual transaction prices, but Not To necessarily use as a market....have you checked the closed deals on Gunbroker?
The main page has "Advanced", and use that page to fill in just a few areas of info.

Anybody can check the info, and often helps people price their items on Armslist etc. Obviously GB prices can be inflated, but where else do people actually read what a vast quantity of items Sold for?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts