Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sciatic nerve trouble is pushing me into an even smaller pocket carry pistol. I've tried 3 different holsters and within an hour back is acting up. I sure wish I could have concealed carried the PPS on my right hip. It sure is a sweet pistol... Oh well, such is life!

PPS FE

·
Registered
40 Posts
My sciatic nerve trouble is pushing me into an even smaller pocket carry pistol. I've tried 3 different holsters and within an hour back is acting up. I sure wish I could have concealed carried the PPS on my right hip. It sure is a sweet pistol... Oh well, such is life!

PPS FE
Appendix carry at 1:30-2:00. Had similar problem as you.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestions... Shoulder holster isn't an option right now. I've tried 1:30-2:00 straight down the hip and canted. I just can't seem to find a 12 hour location other than the pocket...

·
Registered
358 Posts
Mine fits in my pocket just fine. Sorry to here you cant get yours to stay there in your regular travels. Good luck and I think check NNA they make some higher quality pocket rockets.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions... Shoulder holster isn't an option right now. I've tried 1:30-2:00 straight down the hip and canted. I just can't seem to find a 12 hour location other than the pocket...
Sorry, but 12:00/0:00 is your belly button. 1:30-2:00 would be a little to the right in front, not on hip.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, but 12:00/0:00 is your belly button. 1:30-2:00 would be a little to the right in front, not on hip.
Understood. I'm concerned about appendix carry because of the areas the muzzle covers. An accidental discharge could take out some pretty valuable property... :D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Understood. I'm concerned about appendix carry because of the areas the muzzle covers. An accidental discharge could take out some pretty valuable property... :D
I've carried a variety of striker and DA hammered firearms there with nary a thought. How about those guys that carry in the pouch thingy that puts the piece over their pud?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am the new proud owner of czydj gun.

The transaction went well and I would do business with czydj again.

Sorry this gun didn't work for you, thanks for offering it for sale.

O_salt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts