Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

What started as a simple side grip replacement became a lesson on paying attention (or not) as the trigger bar fell out and I cannot determine how to engage the trigger bar with the trigger bar spring. This is frustrating to be looking right at something and not arriving at a solution!

As you can see from the picture, I have the trigger spring "wrapped" around the trigger bar but I do not know if this is at all correct as I never saw it properly engaged.

Would someone be so kind as to direct me to a pdf, video, or website that details this part of the reassembly process? I would have expected a grove in the trigger bar where the spring rides but that just ain't sinking in. Even a written description from a person knowledgeable in the reassembly process would be most helpful and appreciated.

Respectfully - Baran

·
Registered
44 Posts
Greetings,

What started as a simple side grip replacement became a lesson on paying attention (or not) as the trigger bar fell out and I cannot determine how to engage the trigger bar with the trigger bar spring. This is frustrating to be looking right at something and not arriving at a solution!

As you can see from the picture, I have the trigger spring "wrapped" around the trigger bar but I do not know if this is at all correct as I never saw it properly engaged.

Would someone be so kind as to direct me to a pdf, video, or website that details this part of the reassembly process? I would have expected a grove in the trigger bar where the spring rides but that just ain't sinking in. Even a written description from a person knowledgeable in the reassembly process would be most helpful and appreciated.

Respectfully - Baran View attachment 92793
Is this any help?

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Perfect!! Thank you, so much. I can clearly see where the spring rides in that illustration.

Issue solved!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts