Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon, I have an exceptional Mod HP with original holster w/integrated secondary clip holder. This was brought back from Europe at the end of the war and passed down to me from my grandfather. Please see the attached photos. I do not have any more details on the origins or heritage of this firearm, but I do know that since it was brought back to the US it has been fired less than 100 times. I would appreciate feedback on this as I want to make sure I have it insured properly. It seems fairly unique to be intact with original holster and clips. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,914 Posts
My horseback opinion is that, somewhere along the line, your grandfather had it reblued. Not a bad job, but it did not help the value any.

Need clearer pictures to tell much else.

M

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My horseback opinion is that, somewhere along the line, your grandfather had it reblued. Not a bad job, but it did not help the value any.

Need clearer pictures to tell much else.

M
Mike, thank you. I cannot rule anything out. My mother indicated that it was kept in a sealed bag along with his .45 and he would clean it “occasionally”.. sending along a series of pictures including internals. All numbers match. Thanks for taking a look.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts