Walther Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and sold my g43 today!

I absolutely loved the grip, the size and how it felt in my hand. I came home and did my research on them, and decided I'll be buying one asap.

I sold my g43 that I had been carrying for the last year and a half quickly. I never fell in love with it; too small for me.

Anyway...perusing the webs, I see that there was an OD Green and a Forest Green variety available. Does anyone know if these were cerakoted, or molded-in color? I want to find one of these to match my green P22.

Night sights and extra mags will be must-haves...where are the deals?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Once I saw the CCP, I had to have one in my hands before I bought one. Handled it, and fell in love. I have the M2 and I really like it. It’s perfect for my hands. I had nightsights put on and I carry it in a Vedder IWB holster, works very well for me. It’s perfect for anyone with smaller hands, and/or arthritic hands. So easy to rack the slide and to clean. The recoil is less than on my PPK/S I think. My husband and son gave me a hard time about getting it, but I feel more comfortable carrying it than my G42, which I still have.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bought it today! Actually went back and bought the one I played with last week at Point Blank Range. They had it for $449.00 which is high, but they price match. I ended up out the door for $397.
Night sights already ordered.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Good job! Got mine OTD for $399.
You getting the TruGlos?
If so let us know if the front sight screw is the right length please. Mine was; using the #3 washer wasn't an option. There wouldn't have been enough thread left had I done so.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yeah definately let us know about the front sight, put another couple of hundred through mine a couple of weeks ago, and front sight remain secure after the washer install. I have around 1500 rounds through mine now.

·
Registered
155 Posts
...and sold my g43 today!

I absolutely loved the grip, the size and how it felt in my hand. I came home and did my research on them, and decided I'll be buying one asap.

I sold my g43 that I had been carrying for the last year and a half quickly. I never fell in love with it; too small for me.

Anyway...perusing the webs, I see that there was an OD Green and a Forest Green variety available. Does anyone know if these were cerakoted, or molded-in color? I want to find one of these to match my green P22.

Night sights and extra mags will be must-haves...where are the deals?

Welcome to the forum. Is yours an M1 or M2 version?

·
Premium Member
868 Posts
I hope you like it. I’ll say this; I have handled a CCP, but never shot one. Ergonomics are fantastic; reputation - not so much. I have no doubt there are many of these guns sold that function well, but there’s just too many bad reports on them for me to consider owning one. Good luck with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.