Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on some good work from a variety of Walther Forums members, we have the following contact points for folks who want to get the straight skinny on their recalled S&W-made PPKs and PPK/S models:

[email protected]: She is the chief of the customer service personnel at S&W in Houlten.

Paul or Meryl (207)532-7966, ext.13 According to forum member DJW, "These guys are very helpful and can give you immediate updates on your pistol."

He adds: "I would suggest allowing Ms. Ferdette the opportunity first to resolve your issue before bugging these guys. I’m sure they are busy, and answering the phone will just slow them down."

·
Registered
73 Posts
Based on some good work from a variety of Walther Forums members, we have the following contact points for folks who want to get the straight skinny on their recalled S&W-made PPKs and PPK/S models:

[email protected]: She is the chief of the customer service personnel at S&W in Houlten.

Paul or Meryl (207)532-7966, ext.13 According to forum member DJW, "These guys are very helpful and can give you immediate updates on your pistol."

He adds: "I would suggest allowing Ms. Ferdette the opportunity first to resolve your issue before bugging these guys. I’m sure they are busy, and answering the phone will just slow them down."
I spoke withe Kate 2 weeks ago and yes she's in charge of Cust. srvc. reps. and she administrates the work load for the reps like Paul & Meryl. In fact they are all located at Company HQ. I'm working with Paul right now on the latest malfunction of my PPK/s .380ACP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts