Walther Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys......even after reading all the bad press 2 years ago i bought 3 (yes three) 7.65 S&W PPK/s's......and thought i had made a huge mistake. I fed them Fiiochi round nose and had problems with all three....great. Recently i bought some more Fiiochi and had NO problems at all !!!! The headstamp on the seems to have changed i noticed.....does this mean softer primers ? more oomph ? don't know how but the pistols now work fine.....well happy. Anyone else noticed this? Mr Clarke.

·
Banned
7,055 Posts
Mr. Clarke: Wish I knew your first name. Unless someone is over the age of 58, I don't really call folks "Mister". :D
Anyway, I strongly suggest you use a different ammo than Fiochi in your Walthers. From all reports I have heard, and from my own personal observation of the .45ACP stuff, it's a VERY dirty ammo and has "unpredictable" performance from lot to lot. Try Winchester white box or Federal. Both have performed VERY well for all of us Walther pocket pistol guys. I know it might cost a little more (unless you buy it at Wallyworld), but it's worth every penny.

Just plain ol' Dep :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dep i agree 100%

Dep you are so right......my carry ammo in 7.65 is always Winchester...nice soft primers...good o/a length....they never cause a failure. I just use the Fiiochi as "practice ammo" due to it's cost. Maybe they have increased the o/a length making it more feedable...just like the "newer" Silvertips....just that bit longer and they work much better.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts