thanks

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
http://www.cdnninvestments.com/index.html

·
Registered
525 Posts
Mags are cheaper at natchezss.com for the fullsize I believe. Compact might not be a bad deal, other than having to buy from cdnn.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Bad

I had thought to myself .. sure beats the $38 -$42 we Walther freaks pay on average..... unless Sportsman Warehouse has them....

But if they are cheaper elsewhere ....sorry for misleading to a steal if they are not

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I saw CDNN had 15 round mags for $8.99. They are out of stock but I wonder if these are factory mags. Does anyone know and will they be restocked?

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No they are not........
they were replacement mags by a company I belive was called USA mags or something

·
Registered
525 Posts
Way down toward the bottom of the catalog it looks like they have used sw99 mags for decent price, maybe make good range mags.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Trust me - Do not buy USA mags. I had some USA Glock mags that jammed all the time - Bought them in 1993 - Used 'em 1x, and then put em in the package and left them in a box for over 10 years. Finally got rid of them last year

·
Registered
471 Posts
I agree with that ShipWreck. In the long run it's really cheaper just to bite the bullet
, so to speak and buy factory mags in the first place. May cost a little more initially, but pays dividends over all....

·
Registered
50 Posts
Keep an eye on Ebay - scored 6 mags off there, avg cost was $15 shipped, all factory, all new.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
heheheh yea but those were 10 rounders right???
I haven't seen 15 or 16 rounders on Ebay

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a slightly used 10 round P99 fullsize mag (40) listed on ebay now with a new spare plastic recoil assembly thrown in.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/Walther-P99-10-rd-40S-W-Magazine-Recoil-assembly_W0QQitemZ7231143574QQcategoryZ36257QQssPa
geNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/Walther....iewItem</a>

·
Registered
471 Posts
Well yes, on eboy your not going to find any magazine over ten rounds, that's their policy. However, at places like gunbroker.com you will find the 15 and 16 round factory magazines. You do have to be a little careful on the 16 rounders, I've ran across one dealer that did not know the factory apparently are not importing the 16nrs and was selling the 15 for the 16... There are some available, I know, I have some of both... The new 15 rounders have ribs(?) running up and down their sides, and the numbered holes are on the back of the mags. The older 15 and 16's are smooth sided with the holes on the sides... I think I'm right on this, at least I have mags like that...:p They are all Walther's.

·
Registered
50 Posts
All true, Hal, however, there are those of us who can't have higher than 10-rdrs so it works out great.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

OK I am pisssssed.
I got 5 S&W mags today..... advertised as "brand new" for $28.99
Well they are not ,,,, they are LEO marked ones used... dirty follower and rubbed on the sides......

SO I called... well they are taking them back.... but it's pissing me off to no end.....

·
Registered
41 Posts
I also received my mags from CDNN today. They were slightly used but in good shape... however, they were 15 rd. , not 16 rd as advertised. I am sending them back.

·
Premium Member
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea I think somebody screwed up good there in this mag thing.....
I kinda got thinking once I saw the S&W99 mags were listed holding 9 rounds in .40S&W and .357sig
not that I think anybody uses a .357Sig in the compact....but I thought they only hold 8 rounds.....
oh well mine are on way back....it's all good

1 - 17 of 17 Posts