Walther Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone. Someone in another thread mentioned they had never seen a Blued S&W PPK in .380. Since I have one I thought I'd take some photos. Enjoy!

·
Banned
7,055 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pana: Thank you sir!!! It looks AWESOME!!!!!

Now I have more questions:
#1 Is it made out of stainless that is blackened or is it blued steel?
#2 Is it available in .32 auto?
#3 Do they still make them?

Thanks again for posting the pic. It really looks great. :D

Dep
It's blued steel. I think they're available in .32 auto. I have no clue if they're still made but I've seen some around. I got mine from a shop in Ogden, UT that just had it in stock.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Check www.budsgunshop.com. They had some .32 acp's in blue last week.

Pana: Thank you sir!!! It looks AWESOME!!!!!

Now I have more questions:
#1 Is it made out of stainless that is blackened or is it blued steel?
#2 Is it available in .32 auto?
#3 Do they still make them?

Thanks again for posting the pic. It really looks great. :D

Dep

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's a shame. it doesn't get out enough. I bought it when I knew I'd me moving to LA and now that I'm here I realize how unlikely it is I'll be able to get a CCW. :(

·
Banned
7,055 Posts

·
Banned
7,055 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a question. S&W adds a 1 to the model #. What happen to the -1 or PPKS-1 like mine. Can someone tell me why this one is missing the 1? Is this one of the ones that was left from the interarms inventory?:confused:

·
Registered
338 Posts
S&W uses -1, etc, to designate engineering changes within a specific model. Does your S&W have the extended tang. If not, then I would guess that the -1 indicates the engineering change wherein the extended tang was added.

I have a question. S&W adds a 1 to the model #. What happen to the -1 or PPKS-1 like mine. Can someone tell me why this one is missing the 1? Is this one of the ones that was left from the interarms inventory?:confused:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts