Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Natchez Shooting Supplies has S&W SW99 mags on sale for $28.86 in the latest flyer. These will fit and function perfectly in the P99 if you want to pick some up. They are also 16 round in 9mm.

SW Mags at Natchez
Now you will need to pick up a few to make it worth your while due to the shipping and handling charges.

James

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Thanks for the info. Somone has been selling them for $50 on this site and a few other sites. I PM'd him privately and told him that was way too much, but he didn't believe me.

I paid $34 for one recently, and planm to get another one for the same price soon. I'd jump on that, but w/ shipping, I can just buy one at my regular place...

·
Registered
28 Posts
[b said:
Quote[/b] (ShipWreck @ Nov. 18 2005,08:41)]Somone has been selling them for $50 on this site and a few other sites. I PM'd him privately and told him that was way too much, but he didn't believe me.
That's actually not a bad price for pre=ban, non-LEO marked mags.  Some states, such as Mass, still have the AWB in effect.  Earl's gets $100 each for pre-ban mags, not that they sell many at that price.  My local gun shop wants $75 each for 16-round pre-ban mags.  So, depending on where you live, $50 each may not be a bad price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts