Walther Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
45 'Drain The Swamp' Ruger 10/22 rifles made per state … with 1 proof gun that also exists per state. My LGS actually got its hands on 3 of the NC rifles … as well as 3 proofs (NC, NY, and CA). Made in such small quantities, this gun will likely be collectible...

Here's a link to a FB page that shows what it looks like -- this one happens to be 30 of 45 from North Dakota:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Norther...0/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1976203232412680

Surreal

P.S. Sorry to mix guns and politics, here. It's not my fault, I swear. Blame Ruger!

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Ruger didn't make these abominations, "Heroes and Patriots, LLC" out of Fort Collins, Colorado, did. And I think that shall be all I'll say on this subject.

·
Super Moderator
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, but Ruger is still to blame -- because they did a licensing deal with Heroes and Patriots, LLC that allowed the LLC to make those rifles.

If these were made by Ruger, itself, they'd be stupidly collectible (as opposed to merely collectible).

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Did Ruger license them? Or did HaP just buy a bunch and engrave them?

And they're gonna be just as "collectible" as the schlock from the NRA magazine.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Sorry, Frank, but that is not in keeping with the understated dignity of the most reliable .22 semi-auto rifle ever built. :eek:

·
Super Moderator
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did Ruger license them? Or did HaP just buy a bunch and engrave them?

And they're gonna be just as "collectible" as the schlock from the NRA magazine.
According to my LGS, it was a licensed deal. And actually this will likely be more collectible than said schlock … since it's tied to a very specific point in time/history and produced in very limited numbers. I'll be long dead before there will be any real value, though (since it's a licensed third party producing them; different story if Ruger had done this).

Sorry, Frank, but that is not in keeping with the understated dignity of the most reliable .22 semi-auto rifle ever built. :eek
No argument from me.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Yeah, but where is the integral suppressor? ;)

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I have one of those as well. A truly great rifle.

It took me a while to find the exact model I wanted 11125 but I am very happy I did. Truly an amazing rifle. Added a red dot and a Ruger brand barrel band laser and it's crazy accurate.:D

·
Super Moderator
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, that should be good enough for anybody! :rolleyes:
I wasn't interested enough in it to go research it. You're certainly welcome to do so if it's information you want/need … rather than slinging sarcasm.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts