Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Anyone know where I can find some?
I tried emailing Walther but no response.

I sent them an email a week or so, ago. They said none available. They said the few very early ones didn't fit, and isn't available as one that would fit, never existed, so not available.

I've looked the web over and can't find any anywhere.

Guess we're out of luck.

Edited to add: You could have one made, likely be expensive due to the machining involved. If I still worked in tool & die, I could make one, but no longer have access to the machinery. You could ask around & get a quote, who knows, might get lucky, depending on had bad you want/need one.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, I guess I would just have to get a dot sight for it and leave it on.

Went to Ace hardware
and was able to find out what screws threaded in but not sure what length would work.

It’s M4-.70 in any of the three lengths.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thanks for the reply, I guess I would just have to get a dot sight for it and leave it on.

Went to Ace hardware
and was able to find out what screws threaded in but not sure what length would work.

It’s M4-.70 in any of the three lengths.

I found some at Lowes that worked in mine. They are M4 - .70 X10. They are a socket head screw, tho, but worked fine for me. So, you'll need an Allen head wrench to fit, ( 3mm ).
Hope that helps, good luck, pard. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts