Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering looking into rmr red dots for the pps m2 but not trying to spend more money than the guns worth for top brands. Any ideas one is this even possible with this gun and any good lower priced options that are still decent?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Considering looking into rmr red dots for the pps m2 but not trying to spend more money than the guns worth for top brands. Any ideas one is this even possible with this gun and any good lower priced options that are still decent?

Yes,it is possible. I just bought a new PPS M2 with the RSMc red dot sight by Shield. Comes from Walther with the red dot installed.
You can have it done by a gunsmith, but the cost is more than with it already installed. MSRP from Walther is $699. Shield red dot is $300 +-,
plus milling the receiver.

That's the basics, hope that helped a bit.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I did some extensive searcjing for the solution you seek. Came to the conclusion that it would be easier to sell my PPSM2 and by the model with the RD installed. Decided to pass on it. it is not a target gun. It is EDC and since arrying a M1911 in NAM until today I have done fine with iron sights so I saved some money to spend on ammo and range time t keep my iron sight proficiency high.

Reactions: Grunt67
1 - 3 of 3 Posts