Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
I am also wondering about parts. I guess specifically when or where custom parts are to be found...

I want to do some internal tuning and wonder if the R8 has the same internals. not specifically for more power, but to increase consistency. At the same time I would like a nice custom match trigger

I hope I get answers soon....

I also want to mount a front swivel so I can fit a bipod......

is there any advice please 馃榿

Registered
Hi there,

I have read that some internals are plastic, and I would like to change these to something a little more substantial.

also I want to upgrade the trigger unit to a match adjustable trigger.

nothing is a case of tuning for more power, it it just to improve what is there, and also add a little style component....

Registered
Thank you for your reply.

couple of comments if I may....

as far as changing parts, I want to do that because I want to blueprint my rifle as much as possible. I also want to improve consistency, I also want some cosmetic changes.

That is what I want to do, and I would like advice as to how to find either a company who has the parts in stock, or a company who can make the bits for me.

I know people may think that this is a waste of time and money, but it is what I want to do.

I understand that seals and o-rings need changing and looking after.... that will continue after I achieve the changes.

And as far as my rifle having the same performance as a PCP, that occurs naturally because it is a PCP

1 - 7 of 7 Posts