Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know how to get an account activated on Rimfire Central forum? I have filled out the information and clicked to get the activation code and nothing happens. I have been trying for a month or more. It says I'm logged in but I can't participate. I have searched all over the website without success. I am using the same user name, etc. Thanks for any help you can give me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I subscribed to RC a year or two ago on Tapatalk and had nothing but trouble getting threads to open a short time later. When it worked it seemed to be an okay site but became increasingly frustrating when I couldn't comment, ask questions or make a new post. So I sold my rifle.

-------------------------------------------
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know how many times I've said "forget this stupid site", just crazy. i belong to many different sites and this one is THE worst one to join. I see 'new' members on there but I don't know how they got there.Not the end of the world though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.