Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't shoot me for the SW99, I had to trade for it. Anyway, the dealer sold it to me as new with a list price of $569, but it turned out it was used when I checked the serial number with Smith and Wesson. It did have night sights, Trijicons, but only one magazine. What's a fair retail for a used one and a new one of these? Thanks for any help. I'm going back to the dealer and he says he'll make it right, he says he didn't know it was used? I'm going to try to get a Walther P99 in place of the SW99.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Farranger: The Turner's Outdoorsman I frequent in So. Cal. is selling the SW99 new (either 9mm & 40S&W) with box, 2 mags, etc. for $519, NIB. No night sights though. They are selling the Walther P99 for $529 NIB (though the ones they have in currently don't have the German proofmarks on them...).

--jazzbass62

·
Registered
2 Posts
CDNN had SW99 NEW for $399 and reg. price was $429. If you choose to go with CDNN, it would usually cost an additional $50 to get the transfer and paperwork. I got my Walther Green P99 for a total of $588 out the door, I just pick up a used black P99 for $450. Hope this give you an idea. In the long run, the Walther P99, I think, will always hold it's value more

·
Registered
1 Posts
Champion Firearms College Station, TX

SW99 (black finish) NEW 9 mm $469 with blue S&W box, two magazines, extra backstraps, front sights, trigger lock etc.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Didn't know it was used? Come On, Really? Sounds like something this guy would say..................

·
Registered
78 Posts
i got my Military P99 9mm for $489/NIB ($521.99 w/tax) from Fin, Fur & Feather in Ashland, OH.  just put on a set of Mep's that i got from Brownell's. SW99's are around $399-$429 in my area NIB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts