Walther Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm reading here and there the sights for the S&W M&P shield (at least the rear) will fit the PPQ 22 but don't seem to get an overwhelming acknowledgement of this. Is this the case? If you have Can I buy shield sights and put them on the PPQ22 and not have to adjust them with a file?
(do the front fit as well?)

I really hate the stock PPQ sights, that black rear is junk to my eyes, and the front dot seems painted a little lopsided to me.

Otherwise I'm liking the PPQ...the 22lr version may lead to a bigger brother?
If the PPQ had an exposed hammer and thumb safety I'd say I'd found the perfect handgun...of course than I'd want it a little smaller for CCW.

If you have changed the sights on your PPQ22 please give me some recommendations here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, but are you saying the rear sight of the M&P does not fit without modification...but fits with it?

And is it any M&P sights or just the M&P shield?

I have a M&P shield, but didn't want to pull the sights to check fit, but will probably up grade them and try and reuse the old one on the PPQ when I do I guess, (was hoping to not need to remove material).

Maybe I should try and fit a red dot base plate for the M&P and add a dot sight? Another thing to look into I guess.

Anyway, I should have a few more mags for the PPQ coming in soon, that will make a fun shooting gun even funner...and once the sights are better, its really going to put a smile on my face.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.