Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My safety was “sticky” through its travel so I ordered one from M&M and now it’s fn is like new...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
196 Posts
yep . . . had a PPK/s that the lever got harder to move quickly. Took it apart and found
a very slight burr ridge around base of shaft to lever area (your #2 pix). Put it in a drill,
and pressed a sharpening stone edge into the corner. It smoothed out quickly and i cold blued it, oiled and re assembled. smmmoooth ever since

curious how much $ for the part now a days ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep . . . had a PPK/s that the lever got harder to move quickly. Took it apart and found
a very slight burr ridge around base of shaft to lever area (your #2 pix). Put it in a drill,
and pressed a sharpening stone edge into the corner. It smoothed out quickly and i cold blued it, oiled and re assembled. smmmoooth ever since

Drum was $45...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Here is where your issue was?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts