Walther Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I keep getting a ton of the same questions, so I thought I would post these to give you an update and share some information:

- We sell through distributors who then allocate to their customers - the dealers. Therefore, I know our products are hard to find, but there is no way of me directing you to or selling you a specific firearm.

- The 5" PPQ and the PPQ Classic with paddle magazine release will not be available until late November or December.

- I posted contact information about customer service. I am only able to direct you to them. They have the authority and expertise to handle your problem. Emails from you will be viewed daily by a dedicated Walther CS professional. You can write us at cust[email protected]

- P99s and P99cs are in our line and will continue to be in our line, but the volume is not large so shipping is slow and they hard to find. That being said, they will continue to be in our line for the future.

- We are shipping all types of magazines weekly...we see the demand slowing and I am hoping to begin selling these magazines on our ecommerce store in the next few weeks. Stay tuned.

- Our parts stock is adequate for our repairs and we are trying to stock up so we can sell the most common parts on our website, but I am unsure on when that will be.

That's it for now. Tease.....saw and shot new products for 2014....you will enjoy them. Stay tuned.

As always....thanks for the input and support!

Mark

·
Registered
351 Posts
Thank you very much for the update, Sir !!!

Bill

·
Premium Member
26,070 Posts
Very nice, Mark. We'll Stick this thread. Feel free to add to it as additional questions arise.

Nice to see that the PPQ with the paddles was saved; lots of folks here will be very happy, indeed, with that one. :)

This note from Mark, from another thread, should be helpful here as well:

Hello gang!

We are always trying to improve our knowledge and support for our customers and especially our end users. Members of this forum are some of our most loyal and critical supporters. As marketing director, I am active on the forum for a variety of reasons but none has to do with solving customer issues or complaints.. Since our transition and startup, we have steadily been improving our service but never want to rest on our progress. So that being said, please direct your questions, complaints, compliments and all customer service issues to the following email address [email protected] . These inquirieswill be handled DAILY by a specific Gun Tech in our service department whose focus is on the Walther products. He is a pro with the knowledge and authority to make things happen and follow our policies.”

Mark

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
Thank you sir, and to those also, at Walther, who aim to please. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
All these tinny details are made with lot of backgound knowledge.Thanks so much with this fantastic new web site. I'm very fired up to show it to anyone. It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel on the world.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Walthers in California

Can you tell us which Walthers might be given the green light (drop test, etc) in California. Right now it looks like the P22 and P99

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is there a laser sight on the market that fits a Walther PPK/S 22 LR, I can't seem to get a straight answer if the different sights fit my gun or how they mount to it?

·
Premium Member
8,637 Posts
herk,
If you are talking about the Umarex PPK/S 22LR, I can't help you on the laser (maybe the laser trigger guard that the CO2 PPK/S has???).

If you bought the Umarex PPK/S 22, it came with a packet that included different front sights and an allen wrench.....remove the slide and VERY CAREFULLY remove the sight screw from underneath....push out the front sight and put in the one you desire (it will pop right in) screw in the allen screw but don't bubba tighten, just until it is tight...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts