Walther Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't already seen this, you owe it to yourself to queue it up and watch (it's a great show on full screen). The artist is Vladimir Marakov, from Russia. If I understand it correctly, you need Macromedia Flash to successfully view the animation; it also takes a few seconds to load.

http://www.p38forum.com/anime7.swf

The author is a member of the P38/PPK Forum. He says he uses Autodesk Inventor 10 software. It's pretty darn amazing in any event. :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ah, here it is from a continuation page:

Yosemite Sam: I'm a-givin' ya one second to draw a gun.
Bugs Bunny: [Takes out pencil and paper and draws a picture of a gun] How's that, chunky?
Yosemite Sam: Say, that's a right smart picture you got there, partner. You know, I'm fair middling with a pencil myself. Looky here.
[Tries to draw, but he messes it up and erases it; he tries again, then erases it again]
Yosemite Sam: Quit a-looking over my shoulder! It bothers me.
[He finally gets it right and shows it to Bugs]
Yosemite Sam: There. How's that?
Bugs Bunny: Hmm... Mmm-hmm... Hmmm... It stinks.
Yosemite Sam: Why you...!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ah, so the artist wasn't simply partial to the P38; he did others.

Guess I must have rabbit on the brain lately... that's what came to mind when creating a screen name.

·
Registered
346 Posts
LOL - Now that's one well armed wabbit that Elmer isn't going to mess with.

Nice collection, BTW, especially with matching holsters. I'm guessing the long S&W is a K22?

(Sorry to lead everyone so far off topic, but the picture did make my day.)

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If only my Walther collection could learn something from that little rabbit and multiply as quickly. :)

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Who armed Roger Rabbit?
:eek:
The long S&W revolver is an N-frame M27 3.57 Magnum and the snubby is an M10 .38 Special.
I'm afraid the Walthers are in the background along with the Springer.
It's for sure that Elmer Fudd is no match for this squewy wabbit but old Yosemite Sam might be another story. :D

Russell

PS: The other Vladimir Makarov animations of Borchart, C96, AR15, etc. should be out there somewhere but the pages I saw them in seem to have dried up.

·
Premium Member
26,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The other Vladimir Makarov animations of Borchart, C96, AR15, etc. should be out there somewhere but the pages I saw them in seem to have dried up.
Too bad we can't locate them (I've done some poking around, too, with no luck as of yet). Vladimir is quite the talent, and the animation is a wonder to behold. The P38 drawing sure makes an interesting screen saver.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts