Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be back in the Walther Family. I had switched from Walther to Glock. Tried everything from Glock 19 to 34, but never shot them as well as my previously owned P99 or PPQ. Sold all of my Glock’s. Just ordered two PPQ M1’s and picked up a PPS Classic Saturday. Must I saw I appreciate the paddle release. I would also like to say Earl has a great deal on Mags right now if anyone is looking. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Glad to be back in the Walther Family. I had switched from Walther to Glock. Tried everything from Glock 19 to 34, but never shot them as well as my previously owned P99 or PPQ. Sold all of my Glock’s. Just ordered two PPQ M1’s and picked up a PPS Classic Saturday. Must I saw I appreciate the paddle release. I would also like to say Earl has a great deal on Mags right now if anyone is looking. Enjoy the forum.
Does Earl's have a website ?

·
Registered
41 Posts
The site is basic, so use the number and call. Speaking with Earl is a real joy, and he always ends by saying thanks for your business.

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
Yes, his site is: Directory.

In my experience, it is easier to call them and deal with them directly. Their website leaves a lot to be desired.
Yep. I've tried to order from Earl's website but ended up calling.

Earl chastised me a little bit, kind of walking me through the steps needed to find what I was looking for.

I guess that website makes sense to Earl.

I found it humorous more than anything.

Earl is a shooting industry icon and an American original. Dealing with him is memorable, usually positive but always informative.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I’m back from Glock but never left Walther. OWB Glock 43 and 19 and just not the accuracy or feel of my P99, PPQ, PPS or PPK. No problems with Glock, just not as good or as accurate as Walther.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I haven’t quite figured out why I am not as accurate with a Glock. I have shot them a lot, but it has to be on me not a mechanical issue.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I haven’t quite figured out why I am not as accurate with a Glock. I have shot them a lot, but it has to be on me not a mechanical issue.
I had the same problem. Just not as accurate with Glock 43 or 19. I thought it was me too. But after 2 years shooting mostly those 2 at range, sold 43 and bought a PPS M2 and instantly noticed an accuracy improvement. I think it’s a “feel” thing with me. May be all in my mind, but Walther just more accurate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts