Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,
I share photos of a gun offered on the internet from a store here in Italy.
The gun has been refinshed and so I won’t take it even if the demand isn’t $290 high.
Walthers here are usually cheaper than USA.
I just have these pictures.
Carlo

The
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Wood stain
Table Automotive exterior Bumper Trigger Wood
Air gun Trigger Grey Gun barrel Material property

Camera accessory Cylinder Bicycle part Carbon Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
803 Posts
Fwiw, "R.F.V." is a property marking for the Reichsfinanzadverwaltung (Reichs Finance Administration), which was responsible for the banks and the finances of Nazi Germany.

For $290.00, I'd buy it.

·
Registered
106 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good evening,
I don’t speak English well, so I hope I understand the question.
Having a gun in your house and "transporting" it to a shooting range is complicated but feasible.
Having a permit to move armed in everyday life almost impossible.
In Italy "the transport of a weapon" takes place when it is unloaded, in a case and not immediately, better in the car beam. This is possible by making a document to the police.
The document allows to possess a certain number of rifles but at most 3 pistols communicating to the police where they are stored. You can keep them at home and "transport" them to an authorized shoooting range and use them exclusively there.
Circulating with the gun loaded and ready to use is different, it takes a very complex special permission to get.
I hope that was the question and that I was clear.
Greetings
Carlo

·
Registered
106 Posts
Good evening,
I don’t speak English well, so I hope I understand the question.
Having a gun in your house and "transporting" it to a shooting range is complicated but feasible.
Having a permit to move armed in everyday life almost impossible.
In Italy "the transport of a weapon" takes place when it is unloaded, in a case and not immediately, better in the car beam. This is possible by making a document to the police.
The document allows to possess a certain number of rifles but at most 3 pistols communicating to the police where they are stored. You can keep them at home and "transport" them to an authorized shoooting range and use them exclusively there.
Circulating with the gun loaded and ready to use is different, it takes a very complex special permission to get.
I hope that was the question and that I was clear.
Greetings
Carlo
Very clear, Carlos. I have wondered about this, too. Thanks for posting. The refinished gun looks fantastic and it would cost much more in the US. Fun to shoot as well. Ciao.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks Carlo! The way things are here in NY now, it’s almost the same. At this rate, I might have to move back to Parma!
Sounds like Italy is MUCH better then the UK, I don’t know what happened to them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In fact, it’s not so bad.
The pistol are put a little worse then rifle, but without too much effort you can have a permit to hold at home and shoot at shooting range up to 12, go around armed and much more complex.
Hi JWR813 in general, weapons in Italy cost more than in the USA, strangely for the Walther is not so.
By randomly opening the internet and without looking you can get a military PP for $900
https///armeriawaa.it/3299-zella-mehlis-pp-a359-wehrmacht-1944-765-browning/
I paid $300 with holster and two magazines (one wrong).
If that refinished was not so far from my house I would go to see the barrel, for that price would be very good to shoot.
Greetings
Carlo
Wood Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

1 - 10 of 10 Posts