Walther Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to get a red dot to put on the P22. I remember seeing a picture of a P22 with a red dot on it, I believe it was a Walther scope...

But would like any recommendations, but I don't want to buy a scope that costs more than the gun itself!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I tried and did not found any solution costing less than the gun itself.

They sell a rail mount made for airguns. It attaches on the rail under, wraps around the gun and you get a top weaver style rail. But the dot needs to be really small (because the gun is) and the small dots are costly.

Underslung laser sights can fit but costs a lot too (like the one made for the P99).

Tell me if you find, I'd really like it too!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is what i've done since last time we spoke:

Walther make a mount that attaches on the rail on the bottom. It wraps around the gun and offer a weaver mount on top that does not move with the slide, wich is good...

I mounted a tasco mini-mag red dot on it. It does not cost much and is very small (a regular red dot would look very foolish on such a small gun.
It's of good quality and stills offer a good view despite it's small size. It offers the same as a full size scope.

Please post any other idea you got!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL! Did the same thing...got the bridgemount scope rail and a Tasco 30mm red dot. Works fantastic...i did, though, cut down the rail as it interfered with drawing the slide back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts