Walther Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of a gunsmith with the necessary licensing, to manufacture a replacement frame for a pistol. Your input will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beretta 950B. It was manufactured from Aluminum. I want a steel frame reproduction.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I'm not without financial resources and I don't want to overpay. Do you know of a 'smith with good, manual mill skills? Thanks MG.

·
Registered
161 Posts
@Texpat
MGMike has a good point. I am sure you can find a someone, somewhere, with a CNC machine that has the skill set to scan the frame, write a program, and whittle one out of a billet of steel but Good Lord will that be expensive! You're talking Man with the Golden Gun expensive. I attached a link below; these boys may be a good place to start. They offer custom Beretta stuff and their work is top shelf. Good luck

https://www.wilsoncombat.com/

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@ Walther Wood: Thanks for the reply and for referring me to Wilson. Yes, I know it would be expensive to have it produced on a CNC machine. I'm hoping to find an old-school machinist who can cut it on a manual machine. The most complicated part of the build will be forming the magazine weld. The rest of the frame is very simple.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts