Walther Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am tired of buying cans of compressed air to clean my guns. I think it's time to invest in a compressor but I don't want to spend a lot of cash. Any recommendations? Thanks.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Try Harbor Freight for a cheap one. There is a 1 gallon compressor at the bottom of the page for $50 and on the following page one for $44.

You might check there reconditioned ones out.

Local auctions and estate sales can be a good option. For just cleaning guns you only need one that works.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
I have bought alot of tools at Harbor Frieght, some good and some were pure s**t!

Late summer someone rolled my old compressor, a Sears Model that belonged to my Dad out of the garage. I replaced it with another Sears piece, with a vertical tank. I think it was on sale for $199. It has worked fine so far, both cleaning guns and for my bead blaster.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Moved thread to the proper forum.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry for posting in the wrong room. I won a 2 gal compressor on Ebay (brand new Campbell Hausfeld) for fifty bucks and some change. That's half what the same model would cost me retail. Hope it works. Comes with an accessory kit. Thanks all for the input.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts