Walther Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
That's going to be what you intend to do with it. They range all the way from "duty" belt holsters to full-flap trekking through the bush ones. I know that's a trite response, but it certainly should help direct folks who have some experience in this area.

·
Registered
107 Posts
The last holsters of that type I've had any experience with were old Bianchi which were of excellent quality, although I must say that I haven't used one in some time. My current are Safarilands made of Kydex. Speaking of Safariland; I've seen older ones made by them selling used or "new old stock" for reasonable prices on eBay. Of course, they are considered the defacto standard for LE for some time. With leather versions, you can get one made for a gun of similar size and type (eg. Glock 19, Sig P320 & Walther PPQ) and remold it, or have it done.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
I use this as my OWB. Very well made.

Regards -----------

Sent from my Cray X1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
405 Posts
I have a black leather Galco brand OWB holster for my P99 and P99c that I really like. Found it at Tombstone Tactical back when I lived in Phoenix, AZ. It was on clearance for 50% off, bringing the price down to something silly like $45 or so. Best money I ever spent on a holster - ever!

I like the forward cant, high ride and active retention provided by the thumbstrap and formed leather.

Thumbstrap is nice and secure but breaks real easy when you need to. Leather and construction feels high quality.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
I have a black leather Galco brand OWB holster for my P99 and P99c that I really like. Found it at Tombstone Tactical back when I lived in Phoenix, AZ. It was on clearance for 50% off, bringing the price down to something silly like $45 or so. Best money I ever spent on a holster - ever!

I like the forward cant, high ride and active retention provided by the thumbstrap and formed leather.

Thumbstrap is nice and secure but breaks real easy when you need to. Leather and construction feels high quality.

Not available for the PPQ M2.

Regards -----------

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use this as my OWB. Very well made.

Regards -----------

Same here. Very happy with this holster for both the PPQ M1 and P99.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts