Walther Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to find a recoil spring for my Interarms/S&W PPK/s in .32. I have ordered the service pak from Wolff, but the recoil spring doesnt fit (weve tried this twice now), the 'narrow' end of the spring is too small to slip over the barrel although the 'larger' end does fit fairly well. I sent the dimensions of my old spring to Wolff, and their specs are different; in particular, my spring is too short according to their records. Anyway I was wondering if others out there with a .32 would either measure their springs and post that info (best would be length, diameter of each end) or let me know where they have bought springs in the past.

Thanks

Joe (JMQ4)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
I recently bought a wolff spring for my german ppk in 32. It is a very tight fit, it just doesn't slide on. I have to twist the spring open a bit as i slide it over the muzzle end of the barrel. Other wise it works great, but they must be making them a tad too small. The only other source that I know would be Earl's Reapair.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, was thinking of trying that - the guy I am talking to at Wollf has told me that the reduced power (14 lb) spring for the .380 is roughly the size (length and 'end' diameter) of the spring on my gun. I might try that as well, but frustrated that the standard in their catalog it doesnt fit right. Ill post the outcome of discussion with Wolff and range.

If anyone else has had similar experiences I would like to hear about them, would imagine that Wolff would as well.

Joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts