Walther Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that PilotSteve updated the Ranger DOB charts yesterday. Thanks for your work. Your charts have helped me narrow down the appropriate born on date of my PPK/S. These charts are invaluable to owners of Ranger made pistols. Great work.:)

Duncan

·
Registered
61 Posts
I see that PilotSteve updated the Ranger DOB charts yesterday. Thanks for your work. Your charts have helped me narrow down the appropriate born on date of my PPK/S. These charts are invaluable to owners of Ranger made pistols. Great work.:)

Duncan
Hey where did you see his chart? Want to compare to my google doc...

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chart

Rafman,

I use your Google chart. It shows it was updated Nov. 4, 2019. I thought PilotSteve updated it. Maybe someone else. In any case it is a great, clear listing of Ranger products. I have it as a bookmark on my device and use it when I am out at searching my local shops. Thank foe the service.

Duncan

·
Registered
61 Posts
Rafman,

I use your Google chart. It shows it was updated Nov. 4, 2019. I thought PilotSteve updated it. Maybe someone else. In any case it is a great, clear listing of Ranger products. I have it as a bookmark on my device and use it when I am out at searching my local shops. Thank foe the service.

Duncan

Oh, OK thanks. That is me doing the updating as I have time, scouring the interwebs.

RafMan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts