Walther Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,618 Posts
I love watching someone shoot that knows how to hold a pistol.....and how to shoot. Muzzle flip???? What muzzle flip??? Very nice shooting there, DIR.

You'll have to forgive me....I'm from Texas, but, what is all that 'white' stuff all over the place?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
When you gonna bury it in the muck and snow and do a "torture test" on it? ;)

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Nice run with the Creed up there in Alaska. Reminds me of my PPX.

Reactions: uwe57

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When you gonna bury it in the muck and snow and do a "torture test" on it? ;)
The ground here in alaska is rock hard, and even when it isn't, it is mostly just decayed tree leaves. So I could do a test, but the reality is that everything would pass up here. Not hard to keep a gun running...unless you use froglube. Then you are just screwed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Creed Trigger

I have been thinking about making the Creed my 2nd Walther. My first is the PPQ M2 9mm so it has a terrific trigger. I'm wondering if with the Creed is there a real solid wall on the trigger so you can stage it back before zeroing in down range? I know in this video it is more rapid fire so no but in longer range situations is it easy to stage the trigger to reduce muzzle movement before firing?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have been thinking about making the Creed my 2nd Walther. My first is the PPQ M2 9mm so it has a terrific trigger. I'm wondering if with the Creed is there a real solid wall on the trigger so you can stage it back before zeroing in down range? I know in this video it is more rapid fire so no but in longer range situations is it easy to stage the trigger to reduce muzzle movement before firing?
I think there is, it's a nice, crisp reset but it's not as short as the PPQ. I have the PPQ, PPX and Creed and as nice as the PPX/Creed trigger is, it doesn't have the short reset of the PPQ.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I held one at the gun show yesterday.

I find the grip to be too small in diameter, much like the PPS M2, and quite slippery. I do not have large hands either.

The price on it was $100 less than I paid for a P99 AS. Not sure that is enough of a discount over the P99 to make it worth it, especially considering the issues I have with the grip.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well.... I took mine to the range today. 100% I prefer my P99 AS. I didn't anticipate liking the Creed more. I didn't feel like I was as on target right away. I struggled to get decent tight groups at 7 and 10 yards. For comparison, I was at the range also with a new and never fired Sig P320, and I was able to pull far tighter groups. I also rented a Sig P226, which I've never fired. SUPER tight with that. I want one. :). My P99 remains, for me, my best and most accurate pistol. But for 300, I'm pleased with the Creed. I got better with both the Creed and the P320 when I really stiffened up my grip. I had to be a lot more firm with both than I've ever had to be with the P99.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I enjoyed the video. Don't take this wrong but rapid firing of a pistol without aiming seems like a waste of ammo to me. It proves only that the gun will cycle but otherwise gives no indication as to accuracy. Just my 2 cents. Again, good vid. I bought a Creed but have yet to shoot it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts