Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
KEIL used to have them but I no longer see them on their site....

Earl's doesn't list them but that doesn't mean he doesn't have one or two around but you would need to call...

Germanguns is the only other option....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just got this email from Earl's.

Later,
Chrome...

I'm trying to track down a rail adapter for my pre-2004 P99. I'm not having any luck and thought maybe you could help.

Thanks,
Sean...

"Earls Repair Service, Inc." to me

Dear Sir,

There is no such Factory item, nor do we recommend it as it will damage your frame. If you are looking for the original accessories that fit your 1st gen. P99, then we have them in stock!
Sincerely, Earl

Earl J. Sheehan Jr.
Earl's Repair Service, Inc.
www.carlwalther.com
www.korthusa.com
437R Chandler St.
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Tel: (978)-851-2656
Fax: (978)-851-9462
[email protected]
[email protected]
All orders are subject to a $25.00 min.
All orders are subject to a 15% return fee

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
There is no such Factory item, nor do we recommend it as it will damage your frame.
Hmmm, that's funny I am holding one in my hand at this moment. I have the "factory box" it came in too. Unless it is a bootlegged copy and a faux...the box looks just like the one my P99 Tactical Knife came in...this seems like a job for Uncut to solve....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just spoke with Earl's. The part that you have and seen online was manufactured for use on toy guns. He stressed not to use it on a real P99 as it will damage the frame. I guess if anyone would know they would.

Later,
Chrome...

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Well I never did use the sucker...I guess I will just put it on my CP99, mount a light and shoot toads in the dark...:eek:

P.S. Just kidding about the toads.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Actually according to my friend Ken Lunde, a Miami PD tested the "toy" rail that Earl says it is and they experienced no problems (coming loose or damaging the frame). FWIW.

Now, you want to see something damage the frame? Try this:

You fire the P99 with one of these on there and you will get frame damage in the rail channel. :rolleyes:

James

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Actually according to my friend Ken Lunde, a Miami PD tested the "toy" rail that Earl says it is and they experienced no problems (coming loose or damaging the frame). FWIW.
Well I will just hold onto mine just the same...never know when I may need it...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts