Walther Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am big fan of Walther and about year ago I got very nice PPK/s which is made/assembled in West Germany around 1968-69 and imported by Interarms here in US and it is amazing pistol in .32acp. About month ago I got on Gunbroker another Walther PP/.32acp also made in West Germany but around 1975 and imported by C.A.I Georgia. Condition of PP pistol also excellent and here is my questions:

- Is it true that all PP at that time was made my by Manurhin and just assembled either in Germany or France?
- I see practically no difference in quality, marks, finish and etc between my PP and PPKS I above. Is it also was made with Manurhin parts or it is German made. I can't find this info.

Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
592 Posts
The .32 PPK/S is a fine pistol to have. You get an extra round over a PPK, longer (PP) gripping surface and the milder .32 recoil. Can also use PP mags. i prefer it over a .32 PP.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
...About month ago I got on Gunbroker another Walther PP/.32acp also made in West Germany but around 1975 and imported by C.A.I Georgia....

Sounds like your PP is a German duty-surplus because of the C.A.I. marking.

·
Premium Member
8,669 Posts
Reactions: GeoNole94

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Ha! I almost said exactly that, olsoul!!

Reactions: olsoul

·
Premium Member
8,669 Posts
Someone had to beat our local curmudgeon to the punch...:)

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Well, he IS getting kind of slow in his old age ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts