Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, i've reloaded for my Glock 42 using 3.5 HP38 copper plated xtreme bullets 100 gr, these worked fine in my PPK/S as well. I've justed received some 95 grain hi-tek coated bullets and wondering if I can use the same load. No liabilty for suggested loads. Oh yea using for the RN. i do .96 oal and flat nose .94.5. I was going to do .97 for these. Oh yea I love the PPK/S would like to get a PP in 380 now.

·
Super Moderator
7,692 Posts
Tommy', I'm not a fan of plated/coated bullets in Glocks, but not everyone agrees with me. :) The polygonal rifling being the issue.

Reducing bullet weight by 5 grains shouldn't affect anything. Now that is a WAG, without looking up the data, but such a small reduction shouldn't make much difference.
Moon

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, i loaded up some yesterday and went to the range, functioned fine. 3.2 HP38, coal .965, 95 grain hi tek coated. Shot in my 42, EZ shield and PPK/S. I might try 3.0, these are strictly range stuff, when I carry a 380 I use factory.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.