Walther Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 100% perfect West German 22lr PPK with perfect box, the 2 magazines it came with and everything else it came with. It has no importer marking. I also have a 3rd factory magazine. It has a MMC adjustable rear sight installed. I have the original rear sight that can be put back in. I also have the original Kmart receipt from 1969. I have shot it and it functions perfectly.

I also have a NIB 100% perfect West German 22lr TPH with perfect box and everything it came with except that there is only one magazine. It has no importer marking. To the best of my knowledge it has not been fired.

Does anyone know what these might be worth?

·
Super Moderator
7,412 Posts
The MMC adjustable sight is interesting; a Federal agent I encountered on a range had a MMC-equipped TPH; he claimed his pistol was the prototype for the sights. Not sure if the sights were ever a production item.
Value? Not a clue; good luck.
Moon

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Gunbroker and Live Auctioneers has been a great site to study for me and has giving me a good feel for the pricing Of my PP/PPKS/TPH/P88. New in box .22 TPH west German have been selling the past 2 months for about $1400-1500 with mint about 1000-1100. I just got myself a NIB tph for $1425, I had to have it, will be my CC.
I am not really familiar with the .22 PPK, there are a few on GB I believe but asking price does not mean they get that. Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
TPH - one or two factory mags?

to ameridap - Did your NIB TPH have two mags? Mine only has one and I assumed someone scoffed up the other one. I was thinking it was supposed to come with two like PPK but I am not sure.

I have not looked at box in a while - I will check to see if it even has room for a 2nd mag. I might be able to answer my own question.

·
Super Moderator
7,412 Posts
Fair chance somebody sold off the spare mag; they command serious money, as will a replacement.
Moon

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Paul, yes new it comes with 2. My understanding is that newer generation mags also work fine but I have not tried that yet. By the way I got a very nice holster for it that arrived today, custom. Will post picture and link on Wednesday when I am back, its amazing fit, lined. Did you see the German mag for sale located in Poland, a tat of a hassle with the payment but looks great and would make it 2 mags again for you.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Who knows what they could get on GB but it could be plenty. I couldn't sell either one of them if they were mine. They wouldn't be NIB either.

·
Super Moderator
7,412 Posts
Paul, yes new it comes with 2. My understanding is that newer generation mags also work fine but I have not tried that yet...
If you mean MecGars for PPK/PPK/s, yep, they are considered factory.
TPH .22 mags are generally made of unobtanium.
Moon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts