Walther Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm in Cali where you can't transport firearms unless they are in a locked container. Does anyone know if the G22 softbag is lockable? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm do you think that will be considered an effective lock by a policeman? I just don't wanna get busted, that's the thing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If you're using a CA approved lock, your ammo is separate and everything is in the trunk, I don't think you will have any trouble. ( I hope, because that's what I do!).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, I'm in Cali where you can't transport firearms unless they are in a locked container. Does anyone know if the G22 softbag is lockable? Thanks in advance.
I'm probably a day late and a dollar short, but I just got a G22 myself so I thought I'd chime in...

I'm pretty sure long guns don't apply to the locked container rule even in the People's Republik of Kalifornia provided the weapon is unloaded. You can check the DOJ website to be certain though.

Fortunately, my Honda Ridgeline's in-bed trunk amounts to a gun vault on wheels since it's lockable and out of reach of any passengers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts