Walther Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I've pretty much made up my mind that a P99 will be my next handgun purchase.  I've done all of the research I'm able to do without ever actually handling one.  The one and only local gunshop that I'm familiar with hasn't had any in stock since just after Xmas.

So here is the question.  Would anyone that lives in the Madison area be willing to meet out at Deerfield pistol range and trade some range time?  I have a Sig P226 in 9mm that I'd be happy to loan out in trade for an hour's worth on range time one.

I have short fingers for a person my height, and was hoping to be able to check the replaceable backstraps to see if the lowest profile strap gave me a comfortable grip.

Ideally, what I'm considering is a QA in 9mm, but being able to shoot any trigger style in any caliber would help me confirm my next purchase.

Thanks everyone.
Jason

·
Premium Member
4,590 Posts
Sorryy I am in Utah

·
Registered
158 Posts
I bought my first (or 3) P99 when living in Madison in 1999. I got it from Badger Guns near milwaukee. They are close to Miller Park.

They have a range. I don't know if they stock or rent P99s, but give them a call.

Don

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, and I'll check out Badger.

I found a list of FFL dealers on gunbroker, so I'll be calling around to see if anyone besides Rusk has any in stock.

Thanks again,
Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts