Walther Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is my first post here and I have a question. I just picked up an Interarms marked PP in 22lr. I bought it to use as a plinker at the range, but it's never been fired, bnib, and now I feel hesitant actually shooting it. I guess my question is what is your opinion, shoot it or keep it as new?
Thanks!
Joe

·
Registered
713 Posts
You own it shoot it They weren't made to look at. They were made to shoot. I don't see a Interarms PP 22cal. being near the top of must have collectors list for at least the next 100 years After that maybe.:blues:

·
Registered
174 Posts
This one seem to be in excellent shape! I also would hesitate shooting it...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't shoot it.

I've never seen a NIB German PP .22, and as the other poster noted, try to find another one...unless you want to spend 1k or more.

It's worth a decent chunk of change to a collector, and if you got it cheap, keep it pristine and sell it for a good profit later.

You could easily buy a two Walther P22's and a basic Ruger Mk.3 for the prices I've seen nice PP's in .22 go for.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a Walther pp in new codition, alligator box with extra magazine, paper work etc. I admit that I do fire it alot. Just too pretty not to shoot it. The best part is I NEVER had a jam in 15 years. What a piece of machinery! don

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a Walther pp in new condition.  I admit that I do fire it alot.  Just too pretty not to shoot it.   The best part is I NEVER had a jam in 15 years.  What a piece of machinery!    don

·
Registered
28 Posts
People spend $4,000 and $5,000 dollars on rifles and shoot them all day long. Cowboy western shooters regularly lay down $1200 to $1400 on new colts and shoot the beejeezus out of them. I shoot Ar-15's that are in the $1000 range, Colts that cost $600 and more and lots of other pricey firearms. Why not enjoy the pleasure of shooting it?

If you think you're going to retire on what you make on selling it in 20 years you need a better plan. I shoot at a state park were good ole boys ride up in broken down pick-ups and pull out $1000 pistols and shoot them till they have a permanent smile on their faces.

No guts no glory as they say.

Cheers.

Clement

1 - 10 of 10 Posts